Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

About Me: I Dream In Digi

ABOUT ME:

I am a drawing and coloring addict! By day I am a nurse..by night a artist and mom . The women who inspired me has passed recently and I have her to thank for filling a piece of my heart that I never knew was empty. That person is my mother..the women in the picture below(right side). When mom was very ill there was not much we could do together to bond as she was very weak and fragile . She had some copic markers that she had in her craft room and told me  "These are expensive markers and I think you should let me teach you how to use them so when I am gone you can enjoy them" . the last thing i wanted to think about...At first I did not know anything about the world of adult coloring. At first I was just going to give it a try and make her happy. Well..it took all of 1 picture and my addiction had begun. We went through many you tube tutorials and  online  education , even a few online classes. After a few months mom had said to me  " why don't you draw your own pictures..you used to love to draw "? I hadn't picked up a pencil in years so I was fearful that I could make that happen. When she passed I felt it my duty to give it a try, for her and myself. I was pleasantly pleased that some of my skills had not been lost, and so here we are. I continue to take classes on coloring using copics and very recently started a colored pencil class. I love everything about this coloring addiction and I hope that you enjoy my images! I will forever thank my mother for the passion and love that she has brought out in me.
visit my website at www.idreamindigidigitalstamps.com

Her Wings Were Ready ..My Heart Was NotL

0 comments:

Post a Comment